The national tele-training program on the use of the two services accessible on the MISBAR platform, organized within the framework of the GMES&AFRICA - North Africa Consortium project took end in Egypt.
This workshop was held on March 1-2, 2021 with the particular presence of Egyptian partners, end users & managers of agriculture & water resources & focused more specifically on the use of the “Seasonal Agriculture” &“Agricultural Water use in irrigated areas” monitoring services.
During this nationwide event, participants learned about the new functionalities provided by the MISBAR service platform & had the opportunity to discuss the specifications of the geoservices, dashboards & newsletters under development.
Case studies proposed by users, in their area, have also been developed with the support of the project team (OSS, partners and service developers), & will be reproduced during a regional workshop scheduled in the weeks to come.
For the record, the OSS has organized since the beginning of the year 5 national MISBAR training workshops, in partnership with the AfEOS office & the GMES&Africa - North Africa Consortium project:
- Tunisia: National training workshop on MISBAR, January 11-12, 2021
- Algeria: National training workshop on MISBAR, January 18-19, 2021
- Libya: National training workshop on MISBAR, January 27-28, 2021
- Mauritania: National training workshop on MISBAR, February 1-2, 2021
- Egypt: National training workshop on MISBAR, March 1-2, 2021
Another set of tele-trainings on the land degradation/restoration service, open on the MISLAND platform is also underway.